Monday, October 17, 2011

Stopping my mind with Self-Forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with others to make me feel less.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like feeling less than others. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to feel less than others so it can feed into my so called inferiority.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like feeling less than others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like been self pity full. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like been in the pit of self pity. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable in feeling less than others. rather than standing as equals, as LIFE here expressing, i have allowed myself to be a less than another. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that in been less others i am been the first. i am been the great one b'c i have so humbly placed myself below others. not realizing that is a religious fucked up morality based idea. i dont' have to feel less than anyone, i can simply be here as equal. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize that been equal to others is the greatest. no less no more. just equal.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in been less than, i am actually desiring to be more than.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be more than others. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that i desire to be a super ego.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be a super ego.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like and want to be a great ego.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to like me and worship me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to talk greatly about me. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to admire and appreciate me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire been liked by others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire been worshiped by others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire been loved by others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire been admired and appreciated by others. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that i have not appreciated me, i have not embraced me, i have not been kind to me, i have not been accepting myself, rather wanting others to do those for me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect and ignore myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have self-intimacy. there is no self awareness. i am like a blind man, blind about myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that i am always here, its wanting to run away from here causes all conflicts within me. so i remain here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to run away from me into my mind of stories and dreams. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to escape into my mind's world.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that thoughts are not real.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the stories of my mind are not real. though i have accepted them as real stuff.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if i am to make use of this life, this one life i have, i must first stop my mind, i must first stop my bullshit stories in the head. that is the first step.


So when and as I see myself getting lost in the drama of story making inside my head, i breathe, i stop, i become here, i remain as breath. b'c i realize that once i start to make stories, it has no end, i will end in fucked up town. so better i remain as breath, i breathe.  thoughts, and mind stories are not real. breath is real. so i breathe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive