Thursday, October 27, 2011

'Copy and Paste' of self-forgiveness is cheating. I stop. I write down each word.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take short cuts when I write self forgiveness statements.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to copy and paste the first part of the line and not take the moments to actually write them out, because I am apparently in a hurry to get this done, so i have allowed myself to copy and paste, in that i have not realized i am tagging along with the mind, and hardly forgiving myself. I breathe and I will henceforth write out each word of the self forgiveness HERE as I write/wrote this. Every word is written, no copy paste whatsoever, as in writing this, I am opening my layers of the onion, so I must actually write them down, no more copy and paste.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself believe that writing self forgiveness is about volume and quantity hence I have allowed myself to copy and paste so that i can get more out and believe that i am actually forgiving me. not realizing that in copy and paste I have actually avoided writing down every word here and avoided walking through the self-forgiveness writing process. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself believe that my SF lines must look good, hence must be neat and tidy therefore i have allowed myself to copy and paste and not be here as breath as i write/wrote down each word in the SF line. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to cheat myself in copying and pasting big part of the SF line and therefore actually miss the opportunity to be HERE as I write down the SF. self forgiveness is about me, when I write as write, i am here, breathing, considering each word as I place them, no rush, no goal to attain, no volumes to fulfill, no quota to meet, nobody to impress, i write as it comes, here in the physical. all through it, I breathe, I employ the tool of breath, to assist me.


So when and as I attempt to copy and paste parts of the SF line, I stop myself, in realizing that it is the mind seeking to rush through the forgiveness lines. I am breathing, I am breath, I am the words, each word that is written expressed here, hence I allow myself to breathe and be here as I write each word out. No more copy and paste. 


I breathe. 


Join us: 


http://www.desteni.co.za
http://www.destonians.com
htpp://www.equalmoney.org


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive