Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Self-Forgiving and Releasing Childhood Issues - sadness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experiencing sadness within me as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i was exceptionally a sad kid as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek special attention towards myself being a sad child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like being a sad kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that me and sadness are one and the same.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to merge in sadness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pour my heart out in sadness believing it will make me win friends and relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself present like someone with great empathy who can listen and understand another's sadness and therefore really be intimate with another. not
realizing in that drama i was simply trying to trap another into friendships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to present myself as a great listener who listens with all the attention in the world. not realizing i do that to get friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as a lonely child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a loner as an isolated kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as a lonely kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a lonely kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like to be seen as a lonely kid so that i can get some attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want attention from others believing that will make me happy and strong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that  i am a natural born loner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am lonely by birth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe all kinds of strange things just to get attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realizing all of my believe systems are born out of neediness to seek attention from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly seek attention as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i didnt' get enough attention as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my parents for not giving enough attention to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in form as a parent who refuse to give attention to a child believing that i was too busy, in that i as this parent i forgive myself that i have accepted
and allowed myself to deny my attention to a child. also i as the child i forgive myself that i have become a constant blamer for things of the past, not realizing it is now my responsibility to end the past by living here as the breath of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in form as  a parent who accepted and allowed abuse as a form of discipline. as a parent i forgive myself that i have accepted myself and allowed myself to deny attention to a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in form as a families where i have allowed
abuse and hurt to exist. i as these families i forgive myself for allowing myself to participate in abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realizing that blame is never acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in the name of self-forgiving i am seeking to blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realizing that i am very subtly seeking to blame in the name of self forgiveness. in that case, i am entirely invalidating myself SF process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame everyone and everything in my existence because i feel this way or that way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into my feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my parents as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame about my parents to other relatives as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip about my parents as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip and complain about my parents so that others will like me or give me more attention. to win their heart i have allowed myself to gossip about my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use gossip and complaining as a means to win friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that complaining and gossiping will make me like-able because i am apparently placing great trust in them at the moment of gossip. Not realizing i am utterly at a lost of self-trust as i gossip.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose myself in self mistrust each time i gossip.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a gossiper as a child.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like been seen as a gossip child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like to participate in gossip because that will apparently bring friends towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be seen cool so i allowed myself to go gossiping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that gossiping is a form of blame, it just done behind their backs. so essentially i like to blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame everyone and everything for what goes on within my own emotional mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize my mind, my head is a box of emotions far worse than all of bollywood put together, as i constantly come up with new stories and imaginations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize until i stand here as breath of life each moment, each breath, i am allowing myself to be dead not ever be ALIVE here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown so i goto my mind to think, to project, to imagine, to forecast, all that to control the outcome of my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a control freak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control all and everything.

when and as i see myself not breathing, i simply stop, in realizing that no story in the head can make me alive, only the breath of life here can give me life. no matter how utterly urgent or important a thought is, i simply don't go there, as i know, the mental rush to start a story is just that, a rush, an addiction to make stories in the head. because in such moments a rush to emotions is experience. so that is the addiction, to feel things.

so i breathe, i remain here. do what is best for all, always ask the question, how would i like to be treated if i were in their shoes. no story making is needed, simply be here as the breath of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive