Friday, October 21, 2011

Just breathe It.

Today I spent most my day thinking a line of thought which by the end of the day compounded to some angry energy. I mean like the simplicity of 1+1=2, you can predict when thinking starts, what awaits. disaster awaits. Even now its not too late for me stop this express train, but it seems so difficult, the train of thoughts just want to keep on going, within that very hard to focus to write here, yet I decided to give it a go, let me write something, as it has been proven, self writing will cut the ego, all energy is ego, even this rush to think is ego, within writing about it, I may be able to breathe again. Oh god, what a mind, tendencies to just totally give into thinking is very high, yet all it takes is one breath to cut the rush, to stop this mad train, one break (breath) at a time. And all this thinking I took part today could be just that, a total farce making something out of nothing which is usually the case. 


I stop this train of thoughts. I am breathing. I stop this I know it can only take me to hell town. I stop this rush of thoughts. I stop this rush of energy to think and imagine. 


Just breathe It, take a lesson from the notorious capitalistic money making giants whose Chinese employees are paid peanuts for us to 'just do it', with Equal Money System that will end. But thanks for the line, just do it, for me it means, Just breath it.  


Join us: http://www.desteni.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive