Friday, October 14, 2011

Reacting to another's anger in anger is Anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another's anger in anger and seek to justify it by saying "well you started it".


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another's anger in anger and believe that to be ok. because apparently i didnt' start the anger exchange game. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize once i allow anger within me for any reason, i have become it, i have become the anger that i am. no excuses will justify me becoming angry. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to secretly believe that reacting to another's anger as justifiable. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i should be able to react to another anger in anger.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i should not be the one to express anger in the first place, but its perfectly fine to respond to another's anger. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another's anger.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience pain and anger within me when another shows their anger to me. but why? because i allow their anger to get inside of me. i mean, they didn't put some poison inside me, i allowed it within me. i allowed their anger to take root within me. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in this world many will throw their anger towards me. and i cannot ask them to stop it or else, its simply not possible, so the best solution is totally ignore their words and anger which are directed towards me. i do so, as breath here. i breathe here. in that i totally avoid responding to another's anger. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to active feelings of bliss and happiness within me. and when they dont' i allow myself to feel upset and angry towards them for apparently not making me happy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to demand others to make happy. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to demand others to not show their anger towards me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never ask the question, why is it others showing their anger to me? is it possible that they are mirroring me? is it possible they are showing me what i am carrying with me? i mean there is such theory, the world show you who you are. so when people show their anger towards me, it means, i am carrying anger within me. i mean the same very people when they see a new born baby, their anger disappears, the baby doesn't active their anger, but i do. hence, i must be a cause, a trigger for their anger, me carrying anger within me activates their anger. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize i am the cause of anger in my world. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize when i am totally free of anger here, my world settles down, it slows down its anger towards me too. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the root of anger of another towards me is the very anger i carry within me for anyone or anything. it doesnt' matter whom i am angry with, as long as i carry the seed of anger within me, somebody else in my world will reflect that anger back to me. the world shows me what i allowed and accepted within me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another's anger believing that i must stop others from been angry with me. not realizing that is an impossible job to stop others from been angry with me. there are 7 billion humans, am i going to stop each been angry with me? or am i going to the stop the anger within me for anyone? i am the point of change. i stop the anger within me for anyone or anything, then the world will show that back to me. just like how an infant experiences, because nobody shows anger to an infant, in return the infant never feels any anger towards them and vis-a-visa, rather the infant lives in self peace. no anger towards self or anyone else as self. i mean i cannot be angry with person_A and expect another unrelated person_B to be nice to me. simple math, the anger i carry for person_A will activate anger in person_B towards me. so clearly, the world is showing me that i am the root of anger in my world. this got to stop within me. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with myself. yeah that is the root cause, the self anger. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like been in the constant state of anger all the time.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry within me towards myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the whole thing can be stopped in one breath, just been here as the living breath. in that anger cannot be activated towards self or others, and no more reactions towards another's anger. 


When and as i notice that another is throwing anger at me, or yelling or screaming at me, i simply breathe, i stably remain here as breath, not allowing a single reactive thought to respond to his/her anger, because i realize if i allow such a response, then, i will get caught in their anger towards me and equally i will be angry to. so the best way just breathe be here breathing. because breath is the only safe spot during storms. no matter, i can always seek refuge in been here as the breath of life. just breathing. 


"be in the world not of the world", means simply breathing and been here as breathe of life. no story of in the head is ever allowed. no story angry stories in the head ever allowed. when and as i see such, i simply stop it, i breathe, realizing there is no end to reactive anger, there is only one way when reacting, that is hell which i clearly don't want to be in. so i stop the anger within me, i stop reacting to another's anger within me. at all times, i just breathe. here i am as the breath of life. 


Thanks joins us: 


www.desteni.co.za
www.equalmoney.org
www.destonians.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive