Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mr. Anonymous Thanks for your Comments of Hate

Recently I have been receiving some hateful comments in my blog entries, and most of them are written by so called Mr./Mrs. Anonymous, which means someone who is hiding while making their profound comments, which invalidates their comments. 

So Mr./Mrs. Anonymous, uncover your secrecy, come out of your closet, nothing to fear buddy, I was where you are at, meaning I was a secret writer of hate comments too, once a upon a time that is, not anymore. Thanks the tool of self forgiveness i have learned to uncover my secret face and able to stand up as myself as Anton Fernando and write anything I want, of course, I don't wish to write total bullshit just for the sake of hurting, no not at all. I write as part of my process of standing up as LIFE. It may hurt some, but that is not my goal, and moreover if something said or written is hurting you, those words shows something about you Mr./Mrs. Anonymous, so do investigate yourself first, always, self first.  

Not sure what I mean, Join ust: at www.desteni.co.za Learn the life birthing tool of self-forgiveness and become a fucking self honest commentator, at least your comments will have some worth, as for now, they are just 'deleted'. 

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive