Saturday, September 24, 2011

Self-Forgiving and Releasing Childhood Issues. - God

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to goto church out of obligation as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear god as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear god and priests as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be an obedient child and therefore goto church etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a devout christian as a child because i blindly believed in god.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am a born catholic and see myself as a generational catholic and take pride in that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take pride in calling myself as a generational catholic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take pride in going to catholic school and church.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am special b'c i am born catholic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel somewhat special because i am born catholic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel high class because i am born catholic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to other religions and people who 
follow lesser gods.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suck up religious people and priest in wanting their 
friendship and attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to a friend of the priers and religious people just to be in their good books

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend like a religious person and show off been religious so that people will like me more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wanting and desiring to be liked and loved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be liked and loved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to goto chuch to avoid home hell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with my parents when they dont goto church as i did.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to be angry with my parents because they didn't 
goto church as i did during my childhood. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see them as evil because they didnt' goto church as i did as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as religious during my childhood and waste my life as a religious person. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my childhood in anger and hatred. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret that i wasted my childhood in loathing in anger and hate. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend my childhood in fear and anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend my childhood in fear and hate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend my childhood days in fear and anger. i was some kind of a slave to my mind and gave into others and their words instead standing up as me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up as myself then and now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been myself as life as breath here. always wanting to escape to mind bullshit and live there and exists there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment