Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life or Ego, what is that you see in another?

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see the LIFE in the humans.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to just see only the mind and ego in the humans.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only look at what i want to see in humans and thereby deny the very LIFE that exist within humans.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself only to look at the ego and mind in the humans, that is because my ego loves to see only the ego in others.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit humans to egos and minds.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like seen humans as egos and minds and nothing else.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see humans as embodiments of LIFE, therefore worthy of respect and honor just like how i liked to be respected and honored.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the LIFE portion within the humans so that i can make all kids of judgement about them.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see only what i want to see in humans, which is their egos and minds.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only see the egos in humans so that i can judge them as fucking bastards which implies that i am perfect.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never ask the question why is that i only look at the ego in the humans, why is that i look their limited minds and their MCS ? knowing very well each  human is a MCS, i still judge them and limit them and deny them the honor and respect they deserve as LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately ignore the LIFE thingy within the humans and just see only their egos and minds.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only see what i like to see which allows me to make war with them and against them. had i taken a moment to see the LIFE in the vilan, i would have understood him/her to be equal and one as myself, but no, i only want to see their egos and minds which is nothing but their MCS. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realize humans are MCS, and embodiment of LIFE, therefore if i only see their MCS i will only see their MCS, and hence all my judgements about them will be justified. after all we all know about MCS, and its very nature. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself blame humans and judge humans for been MCS. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame humans for been egoistic. in this i don't realize that everyone is an ego, everyone is a MCS, everyone is controlled and preprogrammed, therefore there is nothing to blame about, simply see and understand it and not judge them for been MCS. it is what it is. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge humans for not applying self forgiveness. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge humans for been self dishonest. then i can hide my own self dishonesty.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself blame others for been dishonest, in that i can hide my own bullshit.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for been MCS/Egos, so in  that i can hide my own MCS and ego which i cannot stand anymore.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to declare war against other egos and in that destroy the LIFE that is embodied within them. basically whenever i declare war against any EGO, i am declaring war against LIFE too.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge egos and MCS.


when and as i see myself judging another for been an ego or MCS, i simply stop myself realising that it is what it is. if they had the chance to apply self forgiveness like me, they might have a chance at least to over come their egos. but no, they haven't got hold of SF yet, so i cannot blame them or hurt them for been EGOs, as that is the nature of all humans. so am i going to war with each because they are EGOs?


when and as i see myself going to war with another ego, i simply stop it, knowing that it is my own ego seeking a war, to fuel and feed itself. 
when and as i see myself ignoring the LIFE in another and see only their EGO, i stop myself realising that i am now been spiteful because i deliberately look only at their EGOs, because i want war. so i stop myself from looking at their EGOic patterns, because i know the more i look at their egos the more wars will turn out. therefore i simply breath, and remain here physical. i know the other is ego is just me as well, it is another as me.


really, who the fuck am i? i am here as breath, as breath of life. and i know everyone else is LIFE too for sure, it just their are MCS and egos as well. so i will not focus on their egos to declare war. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks - very cool post.
    Enjoyed & laughed ... [ at myself ]

    ReplyDelete