Monday, September 19, 2011

Self-Forgiving and Releasing Childhood Issues.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear when my parents leave me with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been without my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear whenever they travel during which time i start to get fearful thinking now they are going to ditch me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety whenever my parents leave the house thinking they may never return.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cry so much in pain whenever they leave the house together during which i would experience fear and anxiety.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience fear whenever my parents leave the house.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been alone without my parents around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience fear within myself whenever my
parents leave the house.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my parents so much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my parents had power over me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my dad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear when my mom would complaint to my dad about me, which usually ends up me getting punished.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience fear whenever my parents talk to each other, because then i conclude that they are complaining and talking about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mom's anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear whenever my mom gets angry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear whenever my dad gets angry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my parents judgments about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my parents never looked at me with fairness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my parents always put me down and judge me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my parents never gave me a chance, as i am always evil in their eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how my parents perceive me, because almost always is a judgement or condemnation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being condemned by my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience been in like a prison when my parents are around because i believe they are talking and complaining about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience discomfort to be around my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience discomfort when they talk to each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience the look on my dad's face whenever he is angry because he will start to blame me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my dad's blame personality as when he starts to blame he will never stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my dad is a blamer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been blamed by my dad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been continuously blamed by my dad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my dad's accusations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been labeled by my dad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my mom will find something wrong with me just around the time my dad return from work. something spicy to tell him about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in fear when my dad return from work, because that is the time my mom will complain about me, give the full list of wrongs i have done all day. now its his time to punish me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been hit by my dad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been physically abused by my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been tortured by my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mom's rage and anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mom because when she gets angry at me, all hell will break lose, there will be blood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mom so much and her anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to seek revenge for all the physical abuse she inflict upon me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to seek revenge even now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to see her suffer so that she will know what it is suffer physically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience severe pain while she beats me up.

know what she was doing. its her mad mind. she is responsible but i realize i cannot hold rage against her. she just didn't know what she was doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mother so much, and desire my mother's demise because of apparent abuse she inflict within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mother's judgments about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience sadness for how she treated me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my mom never gave me a compliment or acknowledgement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my mom never appreciated me nor acknowledged me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my mom always put me down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe i was a like throw-able junk for her. she never appreciated me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame her for not appreciating me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame and be angry with her for not appreciating me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mom for not recognizing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mom for not paying attention to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mom for apparently neglecting me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mom for avoiding me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mom for putting others before me. i came always next to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mom for placing me as a second class human. as others are more important than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my mom and hate my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize she didn't know what she was doing. yet here i am as the breath of life, i have the choice to let go of the past, and be here as the breath.

When and as i see myself blaming my parents for the past shit, i simply stop myself and be here as breath. because i realize that my parents simply didnt' know what they were doing. they went along with their mind/ego, they did the uttermost to protect their minds and egos. so no point in hating them or wanting revenge. so when and as i see myself going into past pain and hate, i simply stop here, realizing that past is past. i am here as the breath of life. because if i do allow the past to run its story, there will be no end but mental hell and hate. so i stop at the very first thought that blames my parents. there is only one way to end the past miseries, that is to stop the past stories from the mind, just be here as breath of life. here. breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment