Friday, September 23, 2011

Self-Forgiving and Releasing Childhood Stuff - School

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i had an isolated childhood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i have a lonely childhood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my childhood was very difficult and painful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and label my childhood as abusive and difficult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a shy kid during my childhood days.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a shy child who is afraid to meet other etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide myself during my childhood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i was a loaner during my childhood days.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i had a petty bad childhood therefore i am show how special due to having a tough childhood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see my life as a difficult journey because i see my childhood as tough one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i lacked support and care during my childhood and therefore blame my parents for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my parents all my life for apparent lacks in my childhood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in form as parents that harmed and tortured a child, and also i forgive myself for allowing myself as the child to experience abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see my childhood as filled with horror and terror.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to recall my childhood with horror.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my childhood was so bad therefore i have all reasons to blame my parents for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a blamer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a blamer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a blamer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into blaming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bring up the past so that i can blame my parents for it. not realizing i exist in all forms, there are no good guys or bad guys in my story. i as all forms
responsible for what has happened. therefore no blame simply take responsible so that i will  not become like the generations before me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going to school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear been part of the school because i believe i was targeted at school for been a minority kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience fear within school as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience hate and anger at school for been targeted as a minority kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience rage and anger at school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a minority kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a weak kid at school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as lacking because i was a minority kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as lacking in self worth because i was a minority kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing other kids who were from non-minority groups.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel less than those kids from other groups.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unworthy by comparing myself to to other kids in school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unworthy because my parents never came to school to greet and meet my teachers. i forgive myself for blaming my parents for not showing up for teacher
meetings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a parent form that neglected attending a child's school affairs because i saw such meetings as not required or not needed. And i also forgive myself as the child for allowing feelings of hurt and neglect to be entertained.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience lack in school by believing that i lack.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel and experience lack because that is what i entertained within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel lack because that is what i entertained within me as a kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a kid who lack this or that. and therefore unworthy of friends at school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have few a friends at school because i fear i may lose them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a unfortunate kid at school because i allowed myself to see myself as lacking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in form as a parent that neglected and avoided my children because i saw that a burden to care for my children. and i also forgive myself as the child that i allowed myself to experience lack and neediness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others which is NEVER the way to self healing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always blame my parents for my childhood issues.

All blames stop here. till here no further, i do not accept and allow myself to blame anyone for what i experience within me. i am here as the breath of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment