Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I denounce my former guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar of Art of Living.

I hereby denounce my former guru or affectionately known as guruji, his holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Yes "His Holiness" is how spiritual masters are officially addressed. Yes bit of a sad moment, because I do have some nice memories of been part of AOL and been very affectionate towards guruji. But now the time has come to denounce the guru of joy officially.


I have been with many spiritual organizations and for sure I will rank AOL and Sri Sri as one of the best, but unfortunately behind all that niceness lies the darkness of 'love and light'. Meaning, I along with millions of others went to AOL seeking self-happiness and ended up been a guru lover. Many are madly in love with the guru, myself for sure, I had his pictures all over the house, even in my wallet. I wanted his Blessing all over me. Hence I was in love with the guru of joy from India. I was following and became a CULT follower of Sri Sri.


In terms of his teachings, things were pretty cool. The Sudharshan Kriya or Regulated breathing, was a nice feel good experience, so was all that singing and dancing for holy music was cool too. Millions are drawn to him. I rank him as one of the best because of the breathing techniques that was taught as part of the AOL courses. Eventually of course the guru became a GOD himself, i began to see him as the avatar of Shiva or Krishna depends which one was suggested. Actually even that was pretty cool. And all the social work AOL does year around in various countries is pretty impressive also.


So then, what are my exact reasons to dump my former guru? If you simply look only within the AOL you may never find a reason to dump the master, for that I have to come out of the box. After having met www.desteni.co.za and start using their tools, namely Self-Forgiveness and Self-Honesty, my whole perspective on guru adoration changed completely. I began to become myself, establishing in myself as self- honesty and self-trust. That's when I realized I have been duped by all the masters before. Though none were of ill intent nor crooks, but in not assisting me to stand as myself they duped me into blind guru worship, which I totally accepted and allowed. So really I cannot blame the masters, it just I went along with the masses.


So my first reason to dump the guru of joy is, I have found myself with self-forgiveness and self-honesty, thanks to desteni.co.za ,which no master before could suggest or teach. Birthing self as life through the physical is a serious self process. Its not about the darkness of love and light. Its not about bliss and joy, rather it is about serious self-digging-out of shit in total self honesty. Try it you will know, and it doesn't cost you anything.


My second reason to dump my guruji of joy is understanding the purpose of 'Equal Money System'. In this world, there are 3 billion humans living under 2$ a day, and nearly 22,000 humans die a day due to hunger or related problems. At desteni.co.za they have solution for such massive problems, namely Equal Money System, whereas the Guru of Joy Sri Sri Ravi Shankar got no global solution to end the poverty forever more. AoL is all about love and light, joy and bliss while millions suffer and thousands die a day.


With AOL, I was stuck in love and light, joy and bliss, without ever taking self-responsibility for myself or for my world as myself. With desteni, I am standing as one vote for Equal Money System to end poverty forever more. I am becoming self-responsible, and moreover I am no longer a guru lover, I am self standing as me. Therefore I have all the reasons to dump my former guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar forevermore.


As a token of friendship, before we depart, I would like to gift the tool of self-forgiveness to Sri Sri and to all of his devotees, let's see if they are ready to become self honest. May be they will, may be they will give up the love and light and become self honest beings by applying self forgiveness. For that Sri Sri has to embrace self forgiveness and apply to himself and then teach his devotees. Lets hope for the best.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek love and light, joy and bliss for myself while millions suffer and thousands die each day.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the delusion of guru adoration.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to surrender myself to a guru in total self abdication.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to surrender myself to sri sri.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worship sri sri.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and pretend as if sri sri is GOD.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to adore sri sri as my master and god.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe sri sri to be the master of the universe.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think sri sri to be the god of gods.






I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid investigating cult patterns of AOL, of which i was part of.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into cults.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never take self responsibility for myself and for this world as myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear leaving the AOL group.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear leaving the guru of joy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear questioning the guru of joy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear sri sri.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be loved my guruji.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to call sri sri as guruji because i thought it will bring special love to me from him.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a slave to sri sri.


I stop guru adoration here now as i am the breath of life. I stand equal and one to all, no masters no slaves.
I am here.


Join us at www.desteni.co.za or www.equalmoney.org

1 comment:

  1. I hope you dont dump this one when you get up to have your breakfast!

    ReplyDelete