Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Self-Forgiving and Releasing Childhood Issues - Dad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wanting to be liked by my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be needed and liked by my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always want their approval and liking to whatever i do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel hurt when they avoid me or reject me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid my parents thinking its too much to hang out with them. not realizing i was avoiding only the feelings and thoughts i experienced within myself. basically i was avoiding myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide away from my parents because i saw them as evil and nasty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid my dad because i see him as nasty and evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid talking to my dad because i cannot stand his voice. which i see as cranky voice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid my dad's company because i cannot stand his manner of speech or hist voice tonality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my dad's voice as a blaming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my dad's voice as cranky.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my dad's voice as fault find tone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad's voice tone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad's voice and his manner of speaking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conclude my dad's manner of speak as judgemental and rude.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my dad saying that he is rude and mean.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad because i label him as rude and nasty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad because i cannot stand his meanness and rudeness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate how he speak to others which i conclude as mean and rude.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my dad as mean and rude.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my dad and nasty and rude.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my dad as a blamer whom i cannot stand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never take his points and see how those same points show within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad's obnoxious attitude.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad and his ways of doing things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for neglecting me and hurting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for putting me down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for not giving me any task to do because he thinks that i am stupid and unable to do any task.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for assuming that i am stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for assuming that i am unable to do anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for treating me less than my other siblings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for considering me to be less than
other siblings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for seen me as less than my two brothers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad whenever he dismisses what i have to say while outright listens to what my brothers have to say. as if my words have no worth at all for him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for dismissing my ideas and words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for thinking that i am an eternal loser because i dont' subscribe to his ways and means of doing things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for making me feel less than my brothers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for treating me like a loser.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for been angry with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for seen my life as a useless and my only purpose is to serve them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for seen me as less than others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my had for for everything just because i think i cannot stand him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for not been a kind and sensitive person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for drinking and making painful comments.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for taking drinks because i know afterwards there is always a war which i lose often.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for throwing me out of the house so many times.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for showing me his ego power by throwing me outside the house.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for making me homeless just to me his ego/money power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for showing me his ego power by through me out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for speaking like a big fucking ego just to give me pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for making me feel helpless and
hopeless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for giving me a such awful childhood with him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for ruining my childhood by always fighting with me for this or that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad whenever he interrupts me from speaking to my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate the idea that my dad doesn't approve me speaking to my mom. as if he forbids it. WTF.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad for causing interruptions while i speak with my mom. he deliberately stops me from talking to her, wft.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my dad all throughout his existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish if dad was dead because i believe it will give me total peace and freedom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to see my dad disappear from home.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy his absence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy him going to work so that i can be free and happy at home without his obnoxious comments and bickering.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate myself today because i have become an exact copy of him. i do say exactly what i hate about him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate myself for been the son of  my father whom i despise so much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate myself so much for been a carbon copy of my dad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with myself for been a copy of my dad.

i stop this madness. when and as i see myself to hating my dad, or hate myself i just stop here as the breath of life. because i realize that he is a mind as MCS and he doesn't know what he is doing. i cannot hate him, because he has no clue what he does. whereas i know exactly what i speak and think and act, therefore i have a wider responsibility to not to be a copy cat of him, rather be the life here as breath.

i stop i am here as breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment