Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How to Chase a Demon

I am here, today is Feb 2, 1011, my daily blogging continues.

Just listened to Bernard Poolman's recent vlog about his first encounter with a demon. And its fascinating, how Bernard asked the possessed person simply to repeat this self-forgiveness line:

"I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so angry with LIFE".

And the demon possessed person, very reluctantly tried to repeat after Bernard, but could not, eventually after much drama, the person was able to speak the self-forgiveness words out. In that every moment, Bernard says, whatever that thing was possessing left the person.

How fascinating and powerful this self-forgiveness tool is? It is just amazing, so tonight, I am repeating Bernard's suggested self-forgiveness line, as I am too a possessed entity as angry-demon has been visiting me a lot lately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so angry with life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so hateful towards life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to be angry with others and in this i am been angry with life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct my anger towards life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct my anger towards this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct my anger towards my family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with everyone and everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with animals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with things around the House.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with co workers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with strangers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with priests.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with the church.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with gods that does not exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with demons.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with angels and demons.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with nature and its climatic changes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with all that i can see and perceive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with the creators of this existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with desteni.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as self anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct my anger towards anyone and anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my anger as valid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the anger of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify the anger of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with the political systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with the money systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with the banks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with the capitalists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with world systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with everything in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live and breathe in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wake up in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go to sleep in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think angry thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak angry words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shout in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scream in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to demise others because i am angry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify the hate within me because i am angry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in self hate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate life in all forms and shapes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate god that does not exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate every one that i ever knew.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate strangers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate myself.

i am here. i stop the anger within me as me. i stop the hate within me as me.

i am here. i breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment