Monday, December 5, 2011

Self-Forgiveness: blame

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having disagreements with others. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear discussing issues of disagreement fearing that others may attack me. Not realizing in such all situation I must bring it back to me, to see, to realize how I do the exact same thing now or before. My world reflects me back to me. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking about issues that apparently has a disagreement tone, fearing that may lead to a fight or hurt. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into my mind's thoughts and energies, which presented as real and truthful. While I realize that my thoughts cannot be trusted no matter how real or truthful they appear, because my thoughts are tinted with Mind's engery, which is rooted in the survival of the mind consciousness system. While 'real thoughts' are unmistakable as they speak for what is best for all. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the simplest solution is to bring all to myself, to self here. Before i project or attack another for apparent behaviors i see in them. Its all me first: bring it back to self. See how I do the very exact same thing that I react to in other. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that 'others' are parts of self, parts of myself, hence I am responsible even for what they apparently do or say, because all that is exist is in me as me. I cannot really blame for anyone or anything. I have allowed and accepted all that exist. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to first blame others not realizing blaming others is a total non-sense, it brings no resolution at all. Moreover how i can blame, all that exist i have allowed and accepted within me. 


So, I realize that I cannot blame for anyone's words or actions, because I am partly responsible for the creation of such. So instead blaming I forgive myself for accepting and allowing such within me. Then, as equals, I could discuss the matter with another, no blame, no judgement, no anger, no rage, simply here as breath, and talking in what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment