Friday, November 4, 2011

How to live for Eternity?

What is Eternity? An eternity is a tinniest actual time available to be real, here physical, whose duration is ample and total. A day is not an eternity, neither a century. A breath is an eternity because during a moment of breath, during that space/time, whatever I do or say, sets the course for rest of my life, therefore really, a moment of breath is a moment of creation, because a moment of breath creates the rest of my life. This breath here creates the rest of my life. What I do or say in the breath sets the course for rest of my life. 


An example: here I breathe and in this breath, I throw a knife at a bystander, now what happens? In that action in one breath of time, will place in me in jail for good number of years, basically life is over. I know that is a crazy stupid example, not many are likely to do such crazy stuff.  


But it may be so, in one moment of breath, I might speak a word, a nasty word, a nasty look, a nasty judgement, a nasty comment, a nasty question, a nasty thought, a nasty blame, a nasty fault-find, a nasty accusation, a nasty doubt, a nasty make-belief all or any of those crazy things can happen in one breath of the moment here, and in that create a hellish time for rest of my life. 


The power of creation that lies within a moment of breath here, makes it the ultimate moment, hence its an eternity. That's all there is. Don't be fool and wait for years and years for eternity to arrive, while all along its here in this very breath. 


A breath is eternity, as there is nothing outside of it. All that exist is this eternal ever present moment here as this breath. As brick by brick a wall is build, likewise, breath by breath, years are lived. 


So to live for an Eternity, I must live in this ONE breath here. Eternity is only here now as this breath. All of creation happens in this one breath. Its not too hard to live apply the principle of what is best for all, just in this one breath. 


It has been a struggle for me, but I realize, I must live within this one eternal moment, here, as eternity.  Otherwise I am just gone lost in a fucked up mental space of fantasy. 


Join us: Learn to live in this moment of eternal eternity as one breath here.


http://www.desteni.co.za
http://www.equalmoney.org
http://www.destonians.com


Thanks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment