Monday, November 7, 2011

Astrology has Limited me. No more.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking responsibility for myself and for others as myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I may fail if I take responsibilities so might as well not go there. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must live my life as  a free bird. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define freedom as having no responsibilities whatsoever. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a free bird meaning one who has no responsibilities at all rather wondering around in freedom like a bird. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up any chance that comes for me to take responsibility. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up any moment that comes for me to take responsibility.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as a Sagittarius therefore I am bounded to be a free bird, not seen that binding to freedom itself is slavery which I have accepted and allowed for myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the nature of me based upon astrological descriptions and therefore I have allowed myself to be limited.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit me as a Sagittarius and therefore believe me to be a free spirited bird who can never settle down or take responsibility for self or for others as self.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as a wise man because that is what Sagittarius suppose to be, and within that justify not taking responsibility, after all wise men suppose to just sit around and give lectures. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define who i am based on the Sagittarius descriptions. In that I have allowed myself to limit me as life. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a wise free man who can only give lectures but can never settle down or take responsibilities. because after all i am a wise man.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a joy loving fun loving free spirited carefree wise man. In all that i have allowed myself to be an irresponsible human being. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a carefree rebel in the family who can never take anything seriously because I am supposed to be a carefree happy go lucky free bird. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate freedom to irresponsibility, never taking anything seriously because after all i am here to just have some fun.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore myself and others as myself because i see myself as a carefree fun loving rebel free bird, in that i have allowed and justified myself to be an irresponsible human being. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get excited within me whenever i read about my astrological description. Because Sagittarius are always free and fun loving, and i have allowed myself to feel happy whenever i read such bullshit because all i wanted to hear was: its ok to not take any responsibilities in life, because life is after all suppose to be lived in freedom and carefree like a free bird. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a free bird meaning one who can never take anything seriously, one who never take any responsibilities. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to curse myself as a Sagittarius because in been a Sagittarius i have allowed myself to justify been lazy and irresponsible. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to read my daily Horoscope to feel good about myself and continue to feel happy to be a free bird. after all that is what Sagittarius are all about.  free birds. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define me as a double Sagittarius because i am also a money based on Chinese astrology which makes me a double free bird one who can never take responsibilities. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am a Chinese monkey and see myself as a wise care free fun loving free bird jumping around never settled, just like a money, in all that i have allowed myself to never take responsibilities. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use Chinese and Western astrology to justify been an irresponsible human being. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be an irresponsible human being. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use astrology to justify been irresponsible. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit me and isolate me by trusting in astrology. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed me to believe in astrology and allowed it to define me.


I stop this bullshit right here right now. I am not based on any astrological descriptions or signs. I am here as the breath of life. 


When and as I see myself as a Chinese monkey or a Sagittarius, I stop that nonsense, and return to breathing. As I realize I am not a definition of any kind, I am simply here as breath and taking responsibility for myself and for others as myself. 


I breathe. I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment