Saturday, November 5, 2011

All is me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to run away from here into the delusion of thinking and memories.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid this breath here and desire to go into the mind and its fantasies.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire running away from here from life here. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not realize that my desire to run away is my desire to avoid me, its my desire to avoid facing me. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have more important things to do than write self forgiveness statements every day. In that I am trying to avoid facing me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still doubt self forgiveness because I believe that I can still find ways to avoid looking at the real shit. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself avoid myself and desire to run away to safer places where I dont' have to deal with me. or deal with another as me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself avoid others as myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid others and other events as myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid others as myself, and avoid situations as myself, avoid discussions as myself, avoid even confrontations as myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am an island, a useless island, so i can avoid others and events as myself. Not realizing, that no such avoidance is possible, as all and everything here is me as another life. (you are me in another life). 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the reason i fear others, or other events as myself is because i fear my own reaction to outside world. I fear my own anger and hatred to others outside of me. In that i look to hide from others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from me, by avoiding others and other situations and events. Not realizing all and everything here is ME in another form/life. All is equal and one.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hide from this world which is myself. this world is myself here. 


I realize the solution is breath, here. If I am breathing here, then, I am not going to react to any hell that is within or without, yet can effectively direct anything that is going on here. I mean if I am reacting to something or someone, then, I will go along with the songs of this world, which is rather hellish. 


So few things: dont' react, dont' get carried away with the goings of this world, dont' avoid this world, fully participate in this world, for all that, I must be here as the breath of life. Only in breathing here, could I possibly be an agent of change. Only in been as the breath of life here, could I possible bring any change to this situation here or within me, otherwise, all I am doing is a reaction. Reactions are of the mind. While responsible actions are self-directed, that is only possible me as the living breath here.


I breathe here. So when and as I see anything within or without, realizing that in and out is equal and one, I simply remain here as the  breath of life. I breathe, then, I direct myself to act if needed in what is best for all. At times, I may simply walk out of a situation, even that is done as breath here, not as a reaction. Reactions will bring time loops.


I breathe, I am breath here. Can't avoid anything in this reality, as all is me as others.    

No comments:

Post a Comment