Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Depression and Sadness: Self-Forgiveness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as sadness.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into sadness.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to activate sadness within me by thinking.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that sadness get activated because i think about something. it is self created.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all feeling is self created. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to self create my sad feelings within me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself believe that sadness come all by itself, not realizing sadness come because i think about sad stuff hence the sad feeling is activated.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad as if that it will give me solace. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and unhappy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel pain and sad within me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that sadness to be real. not realizing in one breath i can be here as physical and sadness will wind down.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize i am my own master, self mastery is the key here. As one breath by breath, i can remain here as physical to over come sadness. As sadness will not last for eternity. Breath by breath I must remain here, as physical in that i will overcome sadness as well as establish my self mastery. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that another person must assist me in removing my sadness. in that i am asking for a slave to make me happy, whose entire life must rotate around making me happy and nothing else. clearly i am asking for a slave.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself desire another to remove my emptiness and sadness, as if the other has all the power in the universe to remove my sadness, not realizing i am placing a huge burden on the other. Whereas I must be my own self master. I remove my own sadness.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself want another to make me happy, because apparently i am unable to care for myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want and need another to care for me. give me support, tell me what to do, etc, because i apparently can't care for myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and unhappy, in that i have allowed myself to live in depression. not realizing all this is drama for needing attention from others. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire attention from others and when i dont' get it, i become so sad and gloomy. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and gloomy. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and depressed because in doing so i am demanding attention from others, so as a trick i confine myself to sadness and depression.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to entirely give up on self responsibility and confine myself to sadness and depression. in all that i am demanding attention and 'care' from others, not willing to stand up as breath of life here. in this moment.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that sadness happens by itself, not realizing that is a trick, clearly sadness happens because I think about sad shit which activates sadness, I am my own creator. viola.


I stop this self creation of sadness. Instead I breathe, remain here as the physical. When and as I feel sad, I know, I have created it by thinking about sad shit, so I stop it in one breath, I stop the madness of sadness in one breath. 


Join us:


http://www.desteni.co.za
http://www.destonians.com
http://www.equalmoney.org


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment