Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love to blame.

I am here, today is Jan 25, 2011. My daily blogging continues.

There is always something to write isn't it? Like an onion peeling off, take one layer at a time, layer by layer. yet the mind says 'oh i have nothing to write tonight', 'oh i am too tired', 'who is going to read this anyways', another good one is 'what's the point of self writing', 'i mean i can aways fake what i am writing and thereby not write myself to freedom, in fact i could hold off freedom by daily blogging', says my mind, 'therefore why write at all'. Excuse after excuse.

Simply, I just have to look at what I have accepted and allowed within myself and my reality. Any point and just write about that point, so many such things exist within me and my reality. There is never a lack of points to write about. just how many times did i turn my head to look at women today? a simple point, it indicates mind control and lack self honesty, what do i accept and allow within me. i mean is there really nothing to write about ? what an absurd excuse.

Ok, tonight let me look at the point of blame. I notice all evening since i arrive home from work, i entered a state of blame. I was looking for points to blame at, as if i was hell bend on blaming on anything. so weird, there was no anger, no depression, no moodiness, yet i was kind into wanting to blame. it seems blaming is a kind of an energy possession, when its activated, I just have to blame.

Blame has many friends, nagging, doubting, fault finding, suspecting, intolerance, pouting, of course anger, all these emotional states eventually ends up been blame. Its like a balm, blame heals all unhappiness, so it seems. in blame, self responsibility is totally shifted out of self.   The other(s) is at fault, of course, always.

So here is the key difference, for myself, i realise i am responsible for myself, for my inner state, for all that i feel and experience within me, i am totally responsible. i cannot hold anyone else responsible for whats going on within me. my inner space is entirely mine, only what i accept and allow enter my inner space, so how can i blame others for what i feel or experience within me? isn't' that kind of ridiculous ? its like blaming another for me having an upset stomach, or diarrhea. Certainly a discussion about any issues with others is acceptable but blaming others for what i feel is just bad principle. i am and only i am responsible for what is going with me. no more questions on that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like blaming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to blame as if blaming is a
regular need for me to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and in blaming i get my way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i have all the right to
blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i must blame to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i must blame in order to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i have all the rights to blame others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my blames.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am correct to blame
others for what i feel within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for what i feel in me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel down and under.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel sick.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel hungry, as if my hunger is caused by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel anxious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel self doubt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel self anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i flirt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i enjoy flirting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am self dishonest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am doing something bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am in self pity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am doubting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am busy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when things are
messy in this believing that others created the mess for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for all and any of my
issues.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i have to get up on time in the mornings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i don't' enjoy my meals for whatever reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when its cold outside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when the system is not functioning as i would like to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am late to work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am lacking in money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i avoid my self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel lonely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel needy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i feel neglected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am asked questions about my commitment to things i promised i would do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i am asked to do something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when my food is not ready on time, as if others have to treat me like a royal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for what i feel within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for lack of sleep at times.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when they having fun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i cough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i see them eating together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when i see them having friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when see them having lunch together with friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  blame others when i see them laughing and having fun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others as thoughts of judgements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others as thoughts within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame when things don't go as i would like them to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame just for the sake of blaming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame when i don't' understand foreign languages.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame when i hear others speakignin foreign languages.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame when i those who are 'different' from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame groups of people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame politicians.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame bankers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame capitalists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame leaders.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame criminals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame murders.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame crooks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame stock brokers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame insurance brokers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame dealers and wheelers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame car salesmen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame anyone who wants to sell me something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame rich people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame poor people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame god that doesn't exit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame even desteni.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my process with desteni.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame this existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame death itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame everything that ever exist because in this i feel i am safe. in this, i avoid responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame everything. because i am not taking self responsibility for my inner space.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame happy people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame unhappy people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame angry people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame peaceful people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame depressed people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame sad people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame families.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame successful people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame failed people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame anyone and everyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame everything in existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to self-blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as self blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy blaming because in that i can avoid self responsibility for my inner space.

i stop this pattern of blaming. i am here as self responsibility. i am here as common sense. i am here as breath of life. i breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment