Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jailbreak

I am here, today is Sunday Jan 16th, my daily blogging continues.
Started the day with thinking of course, tons of thoughts as I woke up this morning. As I kept on thinking I noticed my anger and frustration was getting amplified. This very clearly shows as I think I compound my situation. Whatever it is, cannot rely on thoughts to guide me. I mean, I am here, I breathe, tons of breathing of course. I remain here. Then I see/realizes that all beings are just like me, they are trying their best to survive, as money is the driving power of this reality. So in this, they put up their deceit and lies to survive. Not even realizing that all our thoughts are preprogrammed, we are conditioned and programmed to think, very specifically to think nastily. Even if the beings in my reality try to fuck me up, I realize this is not a personal attack on me, I mean they are conditioned to destroy . they are conditioned to mistrust and mistreat, likewise myself to conditioned to think nastily and bad stuff about others and their destroy their lives.

We are equal and one in our badness. There is no one really has broken free from the conditioning of the mind. This is what this process is about , to jailbreak from the conditioning of the mind. I feel fortunate to have these self-tools to assist me in this jailbreak, there are many humans in our world not even know such possibility exist. Now I know, I am a conditioned preprogrammed robot, but I also I can break free. This is a long process, long way to , my tool is my breath, here. In fact, above all the other tools, I must remain here as the breath, for sure. No self forgiveness can assist if I don’t’ remain here as breath. Earlier I used to do a lot of self forgiveness but I rarely remained here as breath. It has not been that effective, I must be here as breath, then, only then, a possibility of a jailbreak exist.

Cannot use thought to undo another thought. Hence, breath is the only key, yes, along with self-forgiveness and self-honesty and other desteni tools.  But MUST REMAIN as BREATH here.

Everyone is here, and I am here. As I remain here as breath, I kind of feel that there are beings who need my support in my reality, and for that first, I must remain as breath. I must suspend all my thoughts, then and only then, my support for others can be of any use to them. Otherwise it is my mind trying to assist others, very unlikely prospect. That does not work as mind cannot assist as it is very conditioning is to destroy.

So today, more and more I realize the urgency of breath and remaining here as breath.

Breath a lot.  Storms will come, no doubt. Screaming humans will come, cranky kids will come, angry managers will come, deceitful lovers will come, deceit of all kinds will come, sickness will come, and lastly the death will come, then, what will remain here? I alone will remain, WTF, then, why can’t I remain here as me, as the breath of life right here right now, this very moment? Do I need my mind to think all day and night for me to exist ? Nope, I am here as the breath.
So that’s all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment