Monday, February 13, 2012

Thoughts build up fears.

Fear sucks. fear of loss sucks. fear of death sucks. fear of any kind sucks. Yet this is what I have been living, holding onto fears of various types. Fear has become like oxygen without which we cannot live. Some sort of fear is needed apparently for the mind to grab onto. Such a dumb stupid thing this thing called fear. The funny thing about fear is the more you fear the more likely you will draw such eventual reality unto yourself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear of losing things in my life. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all I have got.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to losing my relationship. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear living alone.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear living without any relationship in my life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the relationship I have.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all fears that I have are only possible if I allow them within me by participating in them. The more I think about fears, the more they compound, really fear is self created.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear b'c I think about fearful shit. As I think, I experience. As I see the moment, I experience the moment. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself live in fear bc' I think fearful thoughts, I think what-if thoughts, I think what-he--said-she-said thoughts. I mean I think fear therefore I create fear.


By thinking I allow emotion of fears to compound within me, and I allow them to build up more and more, then viola, a big bang must be needed to release them. So that is how I experience by building up shit within me.


So what is corrective statement for this fear based living, is following:


When and as I see myself participating in ANY form of FEAR, I mean ANY form of fear, I tell myself, oh oh, the thoughts of fears are back. meaning, if I chose to follow them, even very slightly, I will end up in fucked up fearland. Once I touch the fucked up fearland, it would a matter of time before some kind of a hell manifest.


So really,  to contain fear is that simple, just not participate in thoughts of fear. After all during my deep sleeps at night, I dont' feel any fears, I mean even a cobra could crawl over my body, I wouldnt' know a thing, b'c I will be not thinking about the cobra b'c I am at deep sleep. While day time, I see a rope, and I start to panic, b'c I think it might be a snake, or I will recall a memory of a snake and associate that rope to a snake, all that happens as thoughts so fast. quantum fears.


if I could only just breath and not entertain any ANY ANY form of thoughts about fears, oh well, fear could not grip me. Yes, the accumulated momentum of fear is still there, so that is why breathing is still vital, it anchors you HERE as breath. 


Next time, I go into fucked up fearland, I stop it immediately, right here right now, allowing myself only breathing no thinking whatsoever. 


Join us: End your living in fearland.


http://www.desteni.org



No comments:

Post a Comment