Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Death will Take All Your Money. You go Empty Hands.

This is a very well known principle that death will remove all things for good. All your money, all your properties, all your belongings will be taken away, and vultures will be waiting to enjoy your things while you're on your deathbed. Its true all that you got will be gone, no more, none is left.


Yet in living this life, protecting one's money and belongings is something we all do, rich and the poor alike. we grab and holding onto all things as if we will carry our belongings to eternity. This existence has been around for a while, and I dont' think anyone carried their personal belongings from birth to birth. Even that thing called soul is no more, its been SOLD out. 


Then what is there to carry over? well that's another blog. The point here is, why hold on to belongings and money, why protect them with all cost? What if death knocks the door today? Am I ready to give it up all and go? 


In my life, I found, I am very protective when it comes to sharing and supporting my partner with resources and money. I count, like a good capitalist, I see what is the return for my spending, I dont' unconditionally ( with common sense of course) support my partner, you can say I am cheap and stingy when it comes to supporting her. Fear of been used for money, fear that may be all she want is money. May be that is why she is with me, because she just wants my money. Those are the thoughts I entertain whenever the point of spending money comes. 


But what if death comes tonight? I have to leave it all. Fuck, knowing all that, I still protect and hold tight to my resources and money. 


I need a new script for myself:


When and as I see myself protecting and holding in cheapness when it comes to supporting my partner, I breathe, I take a moment, I realize that death will remove all belongings, death will remove all moneys, so there is no point in giving into fears and not supporting my partner here at this very physical practical moment. In realizing that death removes all, I open up myself, I allow myself to support her unconditionally. This is the new script I write onto myself, I give myself and share myself unconditionally. Really, only in giving one receives; there is no other way, to say I must get before I give, is capitalism, and I do not subscribe to  capitalism. So I give first in that I receive.


In death, all is given out anyways until nothing is left, so might as well, give now. So this is my new script, I take a breath, a moment, I breathe, I imagine myself dead and in the box, awaiting burial, I see that all my stuff has been given out, just a hole in the ground is awaiting for me. I am going to go empty hands for sure, so why not, share now here, and give myself to my partner fully here. After all, she is myself in another life, I am only giving to myself, it is utter foolishness to believe that I am sharing with or giving to 'another'. 


This is point I have been working on it for a while. 


So till here no further, I will no longer accept and allow myself to give into fears and hold anything back.
till here no further, I will no longer accept and allow myself to hold myself back from supporting and sharing. 
till here no further, I will no longer accept and allow myself to hoard and hide my belongings in fear of sharing. Realizing all my belongings are not mine at all, they are simply here must be giving up at death. So might as well, share and manifest what is best for all within my agreement. 


I breathe.    


join us: 


http://www.desteni.org


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment