Monday, February 6, 2012

Declare War against Emotions and Feelings?

Feelings and Emotions are the Hollywood production house of the MIND to make the illusion exhilarating and intoxicating.

Another great Common Sense quote by Bernard Poolman. Feelings and Emotions are the Hollywood production house of the mind to make the illusion exhilarating and intoxicating. Worth repeating those words until they sink in, how amazingly true.


Feelings and Emotions, how fucked are you with those Feelings and Emotions. They fuck us up every day, every hour, every minute, in fact every breath is consumed by the Feelings and Emotions. 


I don't know about you, but I am for sure sick and tired of Feelings and Emotions. As they have pretty much messed up my life for the most part. I have been a total victim of my Feelings and Emotions, always giving into them, always falling victim to my own Feelings and Emotions. This has brought much suffering and calamity to my life in so many occasions. Not mention the physical and financial distress as a consequence. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as Feelings and Emotions.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be the Feelings and Emotions that I am.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my Feelings and Emotions. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve in my Feelings and Emotions. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have faith and trust in my Feelings and Emotions. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have confidence in my Feelings and Emotions.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider my Feelings and Emotions to be my God whom I must trust and worship at all cost. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider my Feelings and Emotions to arise from a source of wisdom hence it must be listened to and followed up. Not realizing my Feelings and Emotions are pre-programmed entities whose sole purpose is to fuck up my life and enforce me as a slave. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let Feelings and Emotions control me and direct me. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself let Feelings and Emotions guide me and direct me and control me. Which I have accepted and allowed to happen over and over again.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a robot whose system is programmed via Feelings and Emotions. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself let mind-controllers preprogramm myself with Feelings and Emotions. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as Feelings and Emotions. All I am is a bundle of Emotions and Feelings. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my behavior based upon how I feel and what emotions are running within me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my behavior entirely based on my Feelings and Emotions. 


All I am is Emotions and Feelings. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist just to manipulate and control human minds.


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist just to fuck up humans.


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to control humans as little robots who are under my direct control and influence. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to destroy human life because that is what I enjoy doing. To bring destruction to humans. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make humans kill each other and destroy each other. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as God of humanity, whose fate rest in me. I decide what they do, or how they live, or how they behave. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist just for the sake of destroying humans. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist for the sole purpose of wanting to destroy all things by simply resting within human minds. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to occupy humans 24/7 in fact every breath of their lives. I control them, I occupy them. 


As Emotions and Feelings, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to occupy and control humans by resting within their minds. I am the God of humans as I control them, I am their master. 


I breathe, I remain here.


When and as I see myself getting consumed by Feelings and Emotions, I know, a systematic possession has taken place, so in realizing that, I stop it by simply breathing here. Breath is only key to overcome the mind control imposed by Emotions and Feelings. I am not at war with my Emotions and Feelings, however, I do realize, its all what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as. I am not separate from my Emotions and Feelings, its all me. So as my Emotions and Feelings, I stop myself from controlling and directing myself. I am here. Breathing. 


I breathe, and I stop myself as Emotions and Feelings. I am not at war with parts of myself, no, I just stop parts of myself that is not supporting the End of My Mind. 


So as Emotions and Feelings, I stop myself, I stop the Hollywood production house of the MIND to make illusion exhilarating and intoxicating. I am here breathing.


Visit Us:


http://www.desteni.org




Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment