Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The power of self-writing is in the Accumulation, so write daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid self-writing.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am OK without self-writing, meaning that I can transcend my ego without writing it out. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that somehow I can 'think' my way out of my ego, so writing to freedom is not that essential. So I beLIEve. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to self sabotage my process by allowing thoughts of procrastination to dictate me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to stick to the commitment of self-writing daily; rather I allow myself to fall into excuses and justifications. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate me into not writing daily. Not realizing I am digging my own hole. Not realizing by avoiding my self-writing, I am putting my process on hold and allowing my ego to run my life. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to find ways and reasons to put self-writing on hold, in this not to deal with points that come up in my daily life. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my ego is good enough to find my way to freedom, hence no need for daily self-writing. I mean why the fuck do I allow procrastination of self-writing? why writing daily is a such a difficult thing? I used to look forward to self-writing, and now I fear that moment, so I am avoiding to start even. That is because I have put off so many times now, they have accumulated, so only thing to do is just write again, without falling into the pit of regret or self blame. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame me when I avoid self-writing, meaning, I immediately go into regret, self pity and self torture and self blame. rather than just picking up myself to write again, I go further into the hole of regret, the pit of regret. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not commit to myself, not commit to my process, meaning, I have to do the 'hard work'  in this process, as self freedom wont' come from heavens, I must make the effort to undo my mind and my ego. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret when I don't write, so the best thing to do is, whenever I notice that I am avoiding self-writing, just pick it up, just write something, in that way, everyday self-writing accumulates. Once avoided for few days, even that avoidance accumulates and consequent regret accumulates, making it even harder to return to daily self-writing. 


So the coolest and easiest thing is: when I see that I am avoiding self-writing, JUST WRITE SOMETHING. 


I breathe, I stop the regret, I stop the self blame, I stop the shame of avoiding self-writing, I put that all to a stop, and I JUST WRITE SOMETHING.  I realize I can always write lines of self-forgiveness when I don't have a blog topic, I mean it is insane to believe that I have nothing to write about, which is pure bullshit excuse. I know there are million points I can self-forgive myself for, so there is never an excuse for not writing myself to freedom, daily. 


The key point is daily self-writing: So here I am re-committing myself to write daily, write something daily, at least few lines, the point is 'daily' because it Accumulates. The power of self-writing is in the accumulation, that much I have realized today. 


Thanks.


Join us, lets write daily to freedom; lets write a new world where humanity living as Equals, study Equal Money System.


http://www.desteni.org
http://www.destonians.com
http://www.equalmoney.org
http://www.eqafe.com


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment