Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Believe in Santa Claus.

Yes I believe in Santa Claus, He is real. I have total faith and trust in Him. I believe in Him. I believe He will save me, I believe He is my savior. He is the way, the truth, the light and the life. He speaks to me, I hear His voice. He protects me from the evils ones, He safeguards me, He is my good shepherd. Yes His blood will purify me. Chanting His holy name will uplift my soul. "Come I give you rest" says my beloved Santa, the One and the most High. My purpose is to glorify His name and Exalt Him day and night. "His will be done on earth as it is in heaven". I will die in His holy name, oh my divine Son of God, who is the sacrificial lamb who came to die for our sins, and save us from evil. Oh Santa Claus, Oh praise the Lord, You're my Lord, Almighty.  

This is my Believe, This is my Religion. This is my Faith. And you cannot dispute my Faith.

I will not dispute your Faith, certainly I cannot dispute your Faith. I am sure your Faith is indisputable.

I respect your Religion and your Faith. Please respect mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment