Monday, April 4, 2011

Can you recall the thoughts you had 2 years ago? or 2 hours ago ?

i am investigating to write a diary about my back-chats, meaning i want to jot down all my mental dialogues that i have. i want to start writing those mind-chats daily. all those conversations inside the head, all those blames, fears, yelling and other bullshit that goes inside my grey matter must be written down.

As i want to see what i entertain within my mind on a regular basis. after all, i have spent forty plus years inside my mind yet i don't recall what i was thinking just 2 hours ago. well forget about 2 hours ago, i don't' recall what i was thinking just 20 minutes ago. surely i won't be able to recall my backchats say 10 years ago. i mean, yet in 10 years ago, or 20 years ago i lived a hellish life thanks to my mind dialogues though i have no record of it.

so its time to record my daily mental conversations in detail. so that i can see for myself what i have been doing inside my mind. i mean all my physical actions were result of my mind discussions. i want to see my own creator on written form.

yep time to write mind-chats, backchat down on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment